Position: Networking and Marketing Coordinator
Job Status: Part Time/Full Time
Location: Williamsville, NY
The Marketing and Networking Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties related to community engagement by nurturing established connections, pursuing new referral sources, attending networking events, and marketing our companion level home care services.
- Reflect the core values of HJBW Enterprises, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Research and identify sources for client referrals.
- Knowledge of direct response marketing best practices.
- Make contact with new referral providers in person according to the established goals. This would include intro calls, info calls, one on one meetings or group presentations using video and print material to educate and inform them on available services.
- Research, schedule and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, senior expos and any other event that would promote our service to the general public.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain up to date awareness of customer activities and healthcare industry trends.
- Follow up on all referral provider contacts with appropriate correspondence such as thank you notes.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers. Need to be outgoing in nature!
- Local travel out of the office required at least 75% of the time.
- Assist in the recruitment of CAREGivers as needed.
- Conduct care consultations as needed.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed.
- Participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Marketing, Business or related field; Associate Degree will be considered.
- Previous experience with direct response marketing in a marketing management or client services role, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by HJBW Enterprises, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Exemplary organizational, time management and interpersonal skills with attention to detail a must. Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work
- Ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate in a team work atmosphere and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point) required.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as requested
- Knowledge of the senior-care industry
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle laws and must follow the Policy that pertains to Driver’s License requirements as a condition of employment.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, professional and personal reference checks
To Apply: Applications are available online by visiting our careers page at www.homeinstead.com/575
*Please note that phone calls regarding applications for this position will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.*
HJBW Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Title:||Marketing and Networking Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4140 Sheridan Drive, Suite 5, Williamsville, NY 14221. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (716) 630-0657. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.