Community Outreach Coordinator (Part-time)
The world's most trusted source of non-medical services and home care for seniors seeks an individual that has excellent relationship building skills. This individual will assist in developing and implementing new recruitment strategies within the community for new caregivers and to develop relationships with referral sources. This motivated self-starter will also build and/or maintain relationships with referral providers in our local market. Must be knowledgeable in geriatrics. Strong presentation and communication skills a must. This position, with the right person, could lead to full-time employment.
- Research, schedule, and successfully execute regular community marketing events including health fairs, senior expos, and any other event that would promote our service to the general public
- Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include career fairs and sponsored events
- Maintaining and fostering relationships with referral providers within the community
- Research and identify sources for client referrals
- Associates degree (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Proficiency with recruiting/contact management and internet search tools and techniques
- Flexible and collaborative team player with exhibited ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Strong assessment skills
- Detail and metric- driven to achieve established goals
- Self-confident, self-motivated, and highly-organized with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
- Excellent customer service, time management, and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software products
To apply, please either apply online or send information: 4140 Sheridan Dr. Suite 5, Williamsville, NY 14221. Resume and salary requirements/history required to be considered for the position. No phone calls or office visits will be accepted.
Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Title:||Community Outreach Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4140 Sheridan Drive, Suite 5, Williamsville, NY 14221. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (716) 630-0657. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.