Client Care Coordinator
Location: 4140 Sheridan Drive, Williamsville, NY
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
Remote Work: No
The Client Care Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiver introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contact prospective client inquiries through placing cold calls.
- Complete in person and virtual care consultations.
- Facilitate CAREGiver/client introductions.
- Travel locally to complete role related tasks
- Complete quality assurance visits with existing clients
- Maintain relationships with existing referral providers in the community.
- Perform duties that relate to client care in collaboration with the team.
- Resolve problems that arise with clients and families.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary.
- Maintain regular attendance to execute job responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by HJBW Enterprises, LLC, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must be able to operate Home Instead technology systems
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to but no more than 25 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel
- Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the phone
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years of experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- One year of sales/business experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be compliant with New York State Motor Vehicle laws, and follow the Company policy that pertains to Driver’s License requirements as a condition of employment.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, pre-employment drug screen, professional and personal reference checks
Visit the careers page on our website at www.homeinstead.com/575 to apply. Please include your resume and cover letter.
*SPECIAL NOTE* Due to COVID-19, walk-ins WILL NOT be accepted. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications. No phone calls please. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
HJBW Enterprises, LLC, an independently owned and operated Home Instead office, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 4140 Sheridan Drive, Suite 5, Williamsville, NY 14221. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at (716) 630-0657. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.